Monday, December 9, 2013

Holiday Geek Gift Guide: The Anime Fan



one // two // three // four // five // six // seven // eight

The holidays are almost here... which means: GEEKY GIFT GIVING! As someone with a serial shopping addiction, I'm always scouring the internet for the best items, and finally my affliction comes to your aid!

This gift guide is perfect for the anime geek in your life. I've represented all of the factions of most popular anime here, along with my FAVORITE manga of all time, Uzumaki. Seriously, it's a must read. You should probably get it for yourself, too.

What are some of your favorite anime gift ideas for this holiday season?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you are too cute!!! Love your cute video! So much fun meeting you!

    http://gloveseller.polyvore.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. I love Uzumaki. So. Freaking. Creepy. The film is really good too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...